Mass Officials ClinicsSwim Saskatchewan will be running Mass Clinics to train officials within our Province. We recommend that this included in your club registration information so that members are aware of the process to be trained as officials and how to register.
Mass Official’s Clinics are held in the Fall, Winter and Spring as per the Mass Clinic Policy.
Course dates/locations are subject to change.
|Saturday October 5th, 2019||Saskatoon||Regina||Sept 23, 2019|
|Saturday January 11th, 2020||Saskatoon||Swift Current||Dec 30, 2019|
|Saturday May 9, 2020||Elrose||Regina||April 27, 2020|
ONLINE REGISTRATION – use this link: https://form.jotform.com/91985485901268
There are currently three e-modules available:
- Intro to Officiating (Timekeeper) eModule
- Safety Marshall eModule
- Chief Timekeeper eModule
To sign up for an e-module, an official must:
- Complete the PIEPEDA form (required once per season; Sept 1 – August 31) and return to the COA of their club or to Swim Sask. Official’s PIPEDA form (PDF-File).
- Once the COA receives your PIPEDA they can then set up your online officials account. Once this account is activated you will receive an autogenerated email with your login information.
- As a registered and active official, you will then be able to log into the Swimming Canada EDU system: https://edu.swimming.ca/
- You will click the red square MEMBER LOGIN and login with your username and password, that your COA will have set up for you and that you will have received in an auto-generated email from Swimming Canada.
- Once you are logged into your officials account you will select Session and then choose the online module you wish to take. Select which you wish to take and click ENROL.
- Once you complete the e-Module you can access your deck evaluation card here: (PDF-File).
Procedure for Certifying Officials (External PDF-File)
Mass Clinic Policy (updated March 2018)